Saturday, May 5, 2007

Reconciliation Ball, and dastardly rumors

Note: I am raiding my 1st life Livejournal for content, this is one of those entries. ~ZMW

Last weekend there was a Reconcilliation Ball between Caledon and Neualtenburg, which was interrupted with dramatic effect.

See Exhibit A:






(You can spot me about 4 times. I am the handsome avatar with a blue ponytail wearing a kilt)

The Villian of the peice on Mr. Hotspur O'Toole has implicated me in the shenanigans. To quote from an Intercepted Dispatch:


Had a few words with the Duchesses-- they were threatening dire consequences to your humble servant. At this point I had to execute the malicious code worm for Carntaigh or that would have been the end of things right then and there. Again, as predicted, the code bomb did exactly as Agent Wurmser predicted. Estate controls crashed within seconds. Well worth the money you invested in the Code Poet's skills, sir!


Along with this spreading capricious rumors that I had a dealing with the bad guys, and they BOUGHT my services. So I have been forced to file the following affidavit:


In a recently intercepted dispatch from the Traitor O'Toole over the events
at the reconcilliation ball, to my horror I have found myself implicated in
a part of what happened that night.

To quote from the dispatch:

"Had a few words with the Duchesses-- they were threatening dire
consequences to your humble servant. At this point I had to execute the
malicious code worm for Carntaigh or that would have been the end of things
right then and there. Again, as predicted, the code bomb did exactly as
Agent Wurmser predicted. Estate controls crashed within seconds. Well worth
the money you invested in the Code Poet's skills, sir!"


First I must protest that I am not an member of any Agency, as O'Toole
doesn't even know how to spell my name correctly. But I must admit, with a
heavy heart that the codebomb is indeed my work.


I was approached by Col. O'Toole then in good standing with the Caledon
Militia, and a state of war existing between Caledon and Neualtenburg, with
no news of reconciliation on the horizon. The code bomb was to be used as a
weapon against Neualtenburg, and I was assured to be used only in the
direst of circumstances.


That it was used against Her Graces of Carntaigh and Loch Avie has caused me
to lose much sleep, seeing my creation used against those I am well known
to serve wholeheartedly.


As to the second accusation against my good name, I took no money in the
creation of this weapon. As I had thought I was serving my nation as a
patriot, I donated the code, as I do all Code Poetry for free. I did not
profit this in any way. Those of you who have used my services for the
betterment of Caledon know this about me.


As a pennance (though I fear it may be too late) I am trying to construct a
codeshelter that will will make future uses of the codebomb inefficient.
It may be an impossible task, because of the fine craftsmanship of the
original codebomb but I will at least put my sleepless nights to some use.


Signed,


Colour Sgt. ZenMondo Wormser, CodePoet.



Hopefully these rumors will soon be put to rest.

2 comments:

Eva Bellambi said...

Welcome to the SL æther Sir ZenMondo!! It is good to have your presence here. I have added you to my list of notable journals. I look forward to future posts!

Eva

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's amazing but to be honest i have a hard time figuring it... I'm wondering what others have to say....